As seen on 4 O'clock at 9NEWS, you don't have to eat the cookies alone; you can incorporate the delicious dessert into a recipe. Below, find the two featured recipes.
Thank U Berry Munch Granola
1 box Thank U Berry Munch Girl Scout cookies
2 Cups oatmeal (dry)
½ Cup flaked coconut
½ Cup slivered or sliced almonds (or other nuts)
½ Cup shelled sunflower seeds
½ Cup honey
½ Cup cooking oil
½ Cup dried cranberries or Craisins
½ Cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Grease a 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan.
3. Break Thank U Berry Munch cookies into ½ pieces and set aside.
4. In a second bowl, mix together oatmeal, coconut, almonds (or other nuts) and sunflower seeds.
5. In a third bowl, mix together honey, and cooking oil.
6. Stir 1/8 Cup of honey/oil mixture into the cookie pieces and set aside.
7. Stir remaining honey/oil mixture into oatmeal mixture. Spread evenly onto greased plan. Baked 10-12 minutes.
8. Stir cookie pieces into the baked oatmeal mixture. Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, until lightly brown. Remove from oven and cool.
9. Once cool, stir in cranberries (or Craisins) and white chocolate chips.
1 box of Trefoils Girl Scout cookies
Instant cheesecake pudding mix (check the box for extra ingredients)
12 oz. cream cheese (softened)
1. Crush half box of Trefoils.
2. Mix softened cream cheese and cheesecake pudding until smooth.
3. Layer crushed cookies and cheesecake pudding until smooth.
4. Layer crushed cookies and cheesecake pudding into a cup and repeat layering of ingredients.
5. Garnish with strawberries (or your favorite berries) and two full Trefoil cookies.
6. Drizzle with chocolate strawberries.
(Copyright KUSA*TV, All Rights Reserved)